Don S. Dizon, MD, FACP, FASCO
- Professor of Medicine and Professor of Surgery, Brown University
- Lifespan Cancer Institute and the Legorreta Cancer Center | Vice Chair, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Professional Integrity, SWOG Cancer Research Network
- Director, Pelvic Malignancies Program, Lifespan Cancer Institute
- Director, Medical Oncology, Rhode Island Hospital
- Associate Director, Community Outreach and Engagement, Legorreta Cancer Center at Brown University
- Founding Member, Collaboration for Outcomes using Social Media in Oncology
Dr. Dizon is a specialist in pelvic and breast cancers and sees people diagnosed with soft tissue sarcoma. He has a special interest in survivorship, particularly as it relates to sexuality.
He also has an interest in social media and is a founder of the Collaboration for Outcomes using Social Media in Oncology (COSMO). Finally, he has an interest in advancing equity in cancer care, especially for the LGBTQ+ community.