Julie Vose, MD
- Neumann M. and Mildred E. Harris Professor and
Chief of Hematology/Oncology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center
- 2015-16 President of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Specialist in Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Internationally-recognized researcher and lecturer
Dr. Vose is the Neumann M. and Mildred E. Harris Professor and Chief in the Division of Oncology/Hematology at UNMC which includes 34 physicians specializing in Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Cellular Therapy. Dr. Vose received her medical degree, completed her residency in Internal Medicine, served as Chief Resident, and completed a Fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at UNMC. Dr. Vose also completed a sabbatical at Stanford University. In addition, she completed an MBA in Health Administration through the University of Colorado Business School. She was the 2015-16 President of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), the largest international society of healthcare professionals who perform research and treat cancer.
Novel therapies and translational research in non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), Hodgkin lymphoma (HL), and chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) including monoclonal antibodies,immunotherapy, pathway directed agents, stem cell transplantation, and chimeric antigen receptor T-cell (CAR-T) treatments. She has authored over 400 manuscripts on these areas of clinical care and research.
University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Professor and Chief of Division of Oncology/Hematology
- Specialist in non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Internationally recognized researcher and lecturer